Adventure's of a volunteer.......

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

I hope everyone had a good holiday season. It was a very hard time for me. Really missing my mom, and all the love she put into the holiday season.
I hope to spend some time if my craft room this week. I am working on a scrapbook of my granddaughters kindergarten year. It's hard when they don't live close and you have to rely on others for pictures of special moments. But I will make it work!
Candy and I have been enjoying our daily walks. We have walked every day for the past 3 weeks. Each week we ad another block to our route. Although the last couple weeks, we have enjoyed walking through the school yard with the children on break. 

I hope everyone takes the time to find some joy and wonder in each day.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment