Adventure's of a volunteer.......

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love trying new recipes!

I love to try new recipes, and grateful that I have a husband who really does not mind. Like he says..."there is always peanut butter and jelly." So, I don't have to worry that if he does not like what I make, he will not starve! Tonight I made Chicken chimichanga's with a sour cream sauce! They were so good. The recipe said to deep fry, but I baked to make them a little healthier.


I realized after I had looked at the pictures. After dinner and dishes. I should have gotten a clean plate for the picture. I ate one (had to make sure they were good before I took some pictures!)

Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

3 comments:

  1. Yummy, looks good! I will have to give them a try! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan!
    That dish looks soooo yummy! I love your blog and wanted to award you with the Liebster Blog Award! YOu can read about it on my blog at www.craftinghannie.blogspot.com
    Hugs
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! They look so DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete