Adventure's of a volunteer.......

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ya...snow! Finally.

Winter has finally come to Wisconsin! It  has been snowing most of the day. We are suppose to get about 7 inches. Yesterday when Candy and I went for our walk, it was 53 degrees out. I was in wind pants and a long sleeved t-shirt. Today, it was 18 degrees with winds blowing about 30 mph!  Boy, what a difference a day makes. 

I love baking on these kind of days. I picked up chicken cheap at Hy-Vee yesterday, ( 4 lb package was $3.10) so am baking that for supper. This afternoon, I tried a new recipe for Sugar Donut Muffins. Oh, they are wonderful. The house smelled amazing while they were baking. Plus they are pretty easy! You can see Candy checking them out!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take time to find some joy and wonder in today!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment